Progress report cards are issued every six weeks. The final semester grades and corresponding credits are listed on the transcript, a permanent record.
What do I do if I am failing a class? What do I do if my student is failing a class?
- Check StudentVUE/ParentVUE and CANVAS to see an up to date gradebook for each class. This resource can be used to identify missing assignments and to check scores on recent assignments.
- Weekly Progress Reports are a great tool students/parents can use to monitor progress between report cards. Students may pick up a blank progress report on Thursday mornings before school in the Counseling Center. The student then takes the progress report to each of their teachers requesting feedback about their progress/grade. Students then take the Weekly Progress Reports home to the parent/guardian(s).
- Call to discuss the problem with the teacher - For a complete list of teachers and phone extensions, visit Staff Directory.
- If you still need assistance after you talk with the teacher, then you may call your student's counselor. The counselor will suggest various strategies/interventions that can be used to assist/support your student.
- See the ABC tutoring schedule below. 'Study Zone' is drop in tutoring available every day in the library. Study Zone is held before school from 6:30 - 7:30 am and after school from 3:00 - 6:00 pm.