To request a copy of your diploma or transcript, please contact our registrar Diane Landreth at email@example.com or 760-291-5000 extension 5059.
Also, please prepare the following information:
- The number of diplomas/transcripts needed
- The address(es) that each diploma copy should be sent to
- Your first and last name, as well as maiden name (if applicable)
- Your date of birth
- The year you graduated from OGHS
- The best phone number to reach you at with any questions about your order
- Copy of ID card or Drivers’ License
Diplomas can also be picked up in-person at the OGHS registrars’s office on weekdays between 7 and 3 PM.
MOVING OR TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL?
Parents are requested to give at least one day's notice, verbal or written, to the school registrar prior to requesting their child be checked out of school. Students checking out to go to another comprehensive school in the district, or Center City High School (Independent Study) and Valley Continuation High School, should make an appointment to meet with their counselor prior to their completing the checkout process to ensure continuity in their class schedule.
STEPS FOR CHECKING OUT:
Pick up a drop slip from the Registrar's Office. Students take the drop slip, to each teacher in order to obtain final grades. Ask for a copy of the student's transcript and immunization records. Turn in all books. Pay all fines. Failure to take care of any financial obligation at OGHS may delay the release of your records to your new school. California schools and many other states require immunization records before they will admit new students. Make sure you take a copy of your transcript, checkout grades and immunization records to your new school of enrollment. Moving may affect athletic eligibility. See your coach or the athletic director to check your eligibility and/or file the appropriate paperwork with CIF.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS WITHIN THE DISTRICT ATTENDANCE BOUNDARIES:
If you are moving to another school’s attendance boundary within the Escondido Union High School District and you wish to remain as a continuing student at Orange Glen High School, please inform the registrar (291-5059) as soon as possible. You will be required to complete an Intra-district Attendance form.
If you wish to attend the school serving your new residence then check out of OGHS on your last day of attendance and report the next school day to the registrar at your new school. All Intra-district transfers are subject to approval by the Director, Pupil Services, 760-291-3261.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT ATTENDANCE BOUNDARIES:
- If you move outside the attendance boundaries of the Escondido Union High School District and you wish to continue as a student at Orange Glen High School, advise the registrar (291-5059) immediately.
- If you live outside the district you are required to obtain an Inter district Attendance Permit signed by both your new school/ district of residence and the Director of Pupil Services, Escondido Union High School District Office. Go to your new district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer form. Mark on the form that you are requesting to be considered as a continuing student at OGHS. The district will mail the completed form to the Director, Education Services, Escondido Union High School District.