Skip to main content

Orange GlenHigh School

Placeholder text, please change
Placeholder text, please change
Placeholder text, please change
Placeholder text, please change
Placeholder text, please change

Transcript & Diploma Requests/ Registrar

Transcript Requests: To request a copy of your diploma or transcript, please contact our registrar Diane Landreth at [email protected] or 760-291-5059.


Also, please prepare the following information:

  • The number of diplomas/transcripts needed
  • The address(es) that each diploma copy should be sent to
  • Your first and last name, as well as your maiden name (if applicable)
  • Your date of birth
  • The year you graduated from OGHS
  • The best phone number to reach you at with any questions about your order
  • Copy of ID card or Drivers’ License
  • Official Transcript copies are $3
  • Diplomas are $35 
  • Processing time for diplomas is about 6-8 weeks upon receipt of payment
  • Payment methods accepted are cash, check, or money order

Diplomas can also be picked up at the OGHS registrars’ office on weekdays between 8 and 3 PM.

Moving or transferring to a new school?

Parents are requested to give at least one day's notice, verbal or written, to the school registrar prior to requesting their child be checked out of school. Students checking out to go to another comprehensive school in the district, or Valley Continuation High School, should make an appointment to meet with their School Counselor prior to their completing the checkout process to ensure continuity in their class schedule.


Steps for Checking out:

  1. Pick up a drop slip from the Registrar's Office. Students take the drop slip, to each teacher in order to obtain final grades.
  2. Ask for a copy of the student's transcript and immunization records. California schools and many other states require immunization records before they will admit new students.
  3. Turn in laptop and all books.
  4. Pay all fines. Failure to take care of any financial obligation at OGHS may delay the release of your records to your new school.

*Make sure you take a copy of your transcript, checkout grades, and immunization records to your new school of enrollment.

If you are moving to another school’s attendance boundary within the Escondido Union High School District and you wish to remain as a continuing student at Orange Glen High School, please inform the registrar (760) 291-5059 as soon as possible. You will be required to complete an Intra-district Attendance form.

If you wish to attend the school serving your new residence then check out of OGHS on your last day of attendance and report the next school day to the registrar at your new school. All Intra-district transfers are subject to approval by the Director, Pupil Services, 760-291-3261. 

  • If you move outside the attendance boundaries of the Escondido Union High School District and you wish to continue as a student at Orange Glen High School, advise the registrar (760) 291-5059 immediately. 
  • If you live outside the district you are required to obtain an Inter district Attendance Permit signed by both your new school/ district of residence and the Director of Pupil Services, Escondido Union High School District Office. Go to your new district of residence and complete an Inter-district Transfer form. Mark on the form that you are requesting to be considered as a continuing student at OGHS. The district will mail the completed form to the Director, Education Services, Escondido Union High School District.