Naviance Log In Information:
- Student User Names are their Student ID #
- Initial student passwords are oghs+their 4-digit grad year (i.e. oghs2018, oghs2019, oghs2020 or oghs2021)
Did you miss our presentation about requirements and getting involved at school? Check it out below.
Freshman Information: 9th Grade
Students received classroom presentations by the counseling department in the following areas during 9th grade:
- A-G college preparatory classes,
- Four (4) year plans
- Sexual Harassment Awareness,
- Steps from high school to college,
- MAP (California State San Marcos guaranteed admissions program information) and
- much more.
We continue to talk to the freshmen class about graduation requirements and post secondary options, University of California (UC) California State Universities (CSU) and admissions requirements. We also have a career counselor available daily in the career center with information, seminars, job shadowing in order to help students explore career paths.
Our team consist of six (6) counselors, a bilingual counseling clerk, a counseling secretary, and a registrar; we all work together to effectively support students at each grade level to receive information that will prepare them for higher education and life after high school.
Orange Glen High School also has an after school tutorial program to assist students in all areas of learning: Math, English, Science, Social Science and World Languages. Please get your ABC Tutoring calendar in the counseling office.
Have a wonderful school year at Orange Glen High School. We are looking forward to servicing your students. Go Patriots!!!!!