The following information only applies to our senior students:
- Books and calculators are due Tuesday, May 29 by 3 p.m. at the library. The overdue fine is $5.00 per item. Once you have returned all materials and paid fines to the Cashier for lost, damaged or late material, library staff will sign your Senior Check-Out Form.
- If you lost something this year at OGHS such as keys, cellphones, glasses, or clothing, please check with our lost and found either in the library or with the cashier. If you ever had an item confiscated due to dress code or cellphone violation, please pick up these items in the AP’s office. If these items are not claimed by June 1st 2018, they will be donated or discarded.
- Finals will conclude on May 29th.
- If your senior student HAS NOT ordered a Cap and Gown yet, they can purchase one for $50 the day of graduation practice directly with the JOSTENS company. Only CASH will be accepted as a form of payment.
- OGHS will be selling flowers at graduation for your convenience as a fundraiser. Buy your fresh flowers and help support our school.
- If your student pre-ordered a 2017-18 yearbook, they are available for pick-up at the cashier’s office.
- Graduation Pictures can be purchased online after graduation. Please contact the cashier’s office for more information.
- The senior breakfast will be held in the Practice Gym on May 30th starting at 7:45 a.m. Each student will receive 10 graduation tickets at the Senior Breakfast. Children who don't occupy a seat do not need a ticket. Students who bought the senior packet will receive two extra tickets. Students who participated in the GEAR UP college application drive will also receive two extra tickets.
- Graduation practice will begin on May 31st at 7:45 a.m. Any additional tickets will be handed out to students after graduation practice as first come, first served.
- Graduation is Friday, June 1st at 7 p.m. Seniors are to report to the Main Gym for check-in at 5:30 p.m. Students may not carry cell phones, purses, or other items during the graduation ceremony.
- Noise makers, umbrellas, balloons, signs, silly string, glass, beach balls, pets, alcohol, vape pens and tobacco products are not allowed in the stadium during the graduation ceremony. Graduates may not wear leis or any decorations to their cap and gown other than CSF and NHS stoles. No exceptions. Please let your graduation guests know about these prohibited items before graduation day.
We look forward to seeing you at graduation. Please contact the administration office if you have any questions or concerns. And last but not least, thank you for being a part of the OGHS family! It was a pleasure to have you and your family!