Please note that the following information only applies to our students in grades 9-11.
- Books and Calculators are due Friday, June 1 by 3 p.m. at the Library/Media Center. Materials can be returned on or before the due date. The overdue fine is $5.00 per item.
- If you lost something this year at OGHS such as keys, cellphones, glasses, or clothing, please check with our lost and found either in the library or with the cashier. If you ever had an item confiscated due to dress code or cellphone violation, please pick up these items in the AP’s office. If these items are not claimed by June 1st 2018 they will be donated or discarded.
- 9-11 grade students will be taking their final exams from Wednesday, May 30 through Friday, June 1st, and during these three days, students will be released at 12:50 pm with the option of staying up until 1:20 p.m. to enjoy lunch. On Wednesday, May 30th, students will take finals for periods 1 & 4. On Thursday, May 31st, students will take finals for periods 2 & 5, and on Friday, June 1st, students will take finals for periods 3 & 6.
- The ABC Program is sponsoring a Finals Cram with ALL of the ABC tutors available in the library to help ALL students after school. The tutoring will be 3:00-6:00 on Tuesday, and from 12:50-3:30 on Wednesday and Thursday. Make sure that you finish strong, Patriots!
- The last day of school is June 1st.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this 2017-2018! We look forward to next year. We hope you have a great summer!