In-Person Programs (Start 10/20)
The OGHS ABC Afterschool program will be starting in-person clubs and activities for students on Tuesday, October 20 at 3:30 p.m. These free programs are open to all students, but students MUST sign up in advance. If you are interested and are positive that you will attend, please sign up on the forms below (no more than one activity per day).
Please understand that we are being very cautious during this re-opening because of Covid. While on campus, you will be social-distanced (6 feet apart) and you will be required to wear a mask. You will also be required to stay with the cohort/club you signed up with (no switching programs; no socializing with other groups).
You must sign up for each day you wish to attend, one week at a time. Space is very limited. New programs will start each week.
Please check out the details below and sign up on the sheets below when you are sure that you have parent permission to attend, that you can be here, and that you can follow the rules.
- Programs start at 3:30 p.m. and are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (No Mondays)
- Check-in and health screenings at the front gate start at 3:15 p.m. You may check in until 4:00 p.m. (All groups start at the front gates on Glenridge)
- Students must sign up in advance with their school e-mail (sign-up sheets are in the blue links below)
- Students will choose ONE program to attend
- Students will be in small cohorts of 14 students
- Students cannot go from one program to another
- If you are coming to a sports or workout program, bring your own 32-ounce water bottle (no water available at school)
- Masks and social distancing will be enforced (If you can't do it, please don't come)
- Students will need a permission slip to participate (attached)
Programs being offered/Sign-Ups (Week of 10/20)
You must sign up for each day separately