In-Person Programs (Start 10/20)
The OGHS ABC Afterschool program is now running in-person clubs and activities for students Tuesdays through Fridays. These free programs are open to all students.
We are being very cautious during this re-opening because of Covid. While on campus, you will be social-distanced (6 feet apart) and you will be required to wear a mask. You will also be required to stay with the cohort/club you started with (no switching programs; no socializing with other groups).
New programs will start each week. Please check out the details below.
- Programs start at 3:30 p.m. and are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (No Mondays)
- Check-in and health screenings at the front gate start at 3:20 p.m. You may check in until 4:00 p.m. (All groups start at the front gates on Glenridge)
- Students will choose ONE program to attend
- Students will be in small cohorts of 14 students
- Students cannot go from one program to another
- If you are coming to a sports or workout program, bring your own 32-ounce water bottle (no water available at school)
- Masks and social distancing will be enforced (If you can't do it, please don't come)