WHAT IS THE MAP PROGRAM?
MAP is a guaranteed admission program between California State University San Marcos and the Escondido Union High School District.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Graduates beginning with the class of 2011, who have been continuously, enrolled in the EUHSD grades 9th – 12th.
STUDENTS UPON HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION MUST HAVE:
1. Attained a 3.0 GPA
2. Completed all A-G requirements with a "C" or better
3. Demonstrated mastery level of college entry-level Math and English skill requirements on any of the following:
- Advance Placement (AP) Exams
- College Entrance Exams (SAT or ACT)
- Entry-Level Math (ELM) and English Placement Test (EPT) exams
4. Have taken the SAT Test or ACT with writing Exam
5. CSU's EAP Program (11th Grade)
6. Maintain 98% attendance
7. Participate in school and/or community activities (minimum total of 100 hours)
Students may download and use the Map Community Service Form below in order to keep track of their community service hours.